Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
its_anandrjs

Sending Mail to the users with attachment

Dear Friends,

I have an requirement where i have to send the email to the users with attached excel reports from Qlikview Application. Kindly suggest how can i achieve this.

I have an application which have data for stores i have to send every month the report to the Store Operator with attached Excel report.

Regards,

Anand

11 Replies
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

heave a look here:

Re: Sending mails macro vbs

you could combine email macro with an excelexport macro to get your excel reports

sent by QV

hope this helps

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

I attached my macro which exports QV table to  a csv file and the uses this csv in an email as attachement!

For me this works fine. You just have to adapt the paths and credentials inside the macro!

hope this helps

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check these threads. Email sending not workingand Sending email from Qlikview

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, you have to use macro to use this function

see this example

using macro to send email with attachments

Script for Exporting and Sending email

Macro to send object to email as attachment.....

Send an EMail with an attachment!!

Another option, but is in Qlikview extension could be NPrinting, but it have a cost

Hope help

Fernando K.

Not applicable

Hello,

Just two days ago I've submitted a document covering this topic, maybe it will come in handy: QlikView Scheduled & Automated Reports – Sending Excel via Email

BR,

Kuba

its_anandrjs
Author

Thanks,

How to send email as attachment to the multiple users around 20 users and attachment as excel file.

Regards,

Anand

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

just insert the receivers email into the macro  --> see attached macro.

hope this helps

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

and if you want to export and attach as xlsx see attached code

its_anandrjs
Author

Thanks,

Can we send excel file or PDF as attachment via email with the help of Qliksense QMC.

Regards,

Anand