Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dineshm030
Creator III
Creator III

Set Analysis Filter

Hi All,

I have four columns which are A, B, C and D columns. The values should not be changing while selecting the all my columns following the expression. Kindly help me please.

Expression:

This is my expression.

Sum({<A,B,C,D>} Aggr(if((Count({<A,B,C,D>}DISTINCT DATE&CustomerId) >= VISITS_PER_MTH) and (VISITS_PER_MTH <>0),1,0),CustomerId))

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this

Sum({<A, B, C, D>} Aggr(If(Count({<A, B, C, D>}DISTINCT DATE&CustomerId) >= Only({<A, B, C, D>} VISITS_PER_MTH) and Only({<A, B, C, D>} VISITS_PER_MTH) <> 0, 1, 0), CustomerId))
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If Sunny's post was what you needed, we would appreciate it if you could return to your thread and use the Accept as Solution button on his post to close out the thread.  If you did something different, consider posting that and then use the button to mark that post as the solution.

The only other thing I have is the following Design Blog post that may be of some help:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/A-Primer-on-Set-Analysis/ba-p/1468344

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
dineshm030
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny,

I need your help. 

Num(Sum(Aggr(if(((Count({<DCRIS_ACTIVE = {'Y'},DCRActive = {'Field Work'}>}DISTINCT DCR_DT&DCRVentasysCustomerId) -
Count({<DCRIS_CUST_TYPE={'Retailer'},DCRVISITS_PER_MONTH ={'0'},DCRActive = {'Field Work'},DCRIS_ACTIVE = {'Y'}>}DISTINCT DCR_DT&DCRVentasysCustomerId)-
Count({<DCRIS_ACTIVE = {'Y'},DCRActive = {'Field Work'},DCRIS_CUST_TYPE ={'Taxi Tour','DMS MT','DMS Rtl'}>}DISTINCT DCR_DT&DCRVentasysCustomerId))) >= Only({<DCRIS_CUST_TYPE ={'*'}-{'Taxi Tour','DMS MT','DMS Rtl'},DCRVISITS_PER_MONTH={'*'}-{'0'}>}DCRVISITS_PER_MONTH),1,0),DCRVentasysCustomerId)) /
Num(Count({<IS_ACTIVE = {'Y'},VISITS_PER_MTH -={'0'}>}DISTINCT VentasysCustomerId) ,'#,##0'),'###.#%')

dineshm030_0-1594296654752.png

I am using above expression in line chart. I want to show jan to jun (YTD) data. This value is showing 68.5% for current month.

Thanks in advance.