Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chriys1337
Creator III
Creator III

Set Analysis inside of a String?

Hi,

I am trying to change a column in a table (expression).

So the standard for this column should be the "type of business", but if the kickIN (date) is smaller than calendarweek 201718 than the entry should be "Continued" instead of the original type of business.

if(kickIN<=201718,
'Continued'
only({<Opportunity_Type={'closed WON'}, kickOUT={">=$(vL.FieldSelection_Minus1_BoB)"}, kickIN={"<=$(vL.FieldSelection_Minus2_BoB)"}>}[Type of business]))

In general this works fine, but due to the entry "Continued" does not have the Set Analysis information with it, there are additional lines with information (which are excluded by my Set Analysis expression).

So the question is, is there a way to give the Set Analysis expression also to a string like "Continued"?

Thanks for your help.

2 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Sorry didn't quite understand what you are trying to achieve, can you show by way of example?

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Christain,

If I understand you correctly, you want to apply the constraints for the values 'Continued' similarly to the Set Analysis expression. With a formal approach in your case to condition IF, you can add all the restrictions from Set Analysis expression, ie

if(kickIN<=201718 And Opportunity_Type='closed WON' And....

But such an approach may turn out to be erroneous, so you need to understand the meaning of your data and the reason why additional records fall into the table.

Regards,

Andrey