cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis should Ignore only Year??

Hello Experts,

I have the below expression

Sum({< TIME_PERIOD_START_DATE = {'>=$(=AddYears(Today(), -1))<=$(=Date(Today()))'}, FORECAST_TYPE = {'Q0F'} >} FCT_GROSS_REVENUE) / 1000

This expression shows the current - 52 weeks data on a chart at anytime and works exactly the way I wanted, however I want this to change only when I select a Product or a Customer dimension and not the year.. any wayt to do it.
I know if we add (1{< ignores the selections, but again it does it for all...

Thanks in Advance,
ANDY

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Andy,

Although I've answered in your previous post, I'll do here as well. Your expression if my assumption is correct, should look like the following

Sum({< Year =, TIME_PERIOD_START_DATE = {'>=$(=AddYears(Today(), -1))<=$(=Date(Today()))'}, FORECAST_TYPE = {'Q0F'} >} FCT_GROSS_REVENUE) / 1000

Where Year is the field you want to select and its selection be ignored by the expression.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Andy,

Although I've answered in your previous post, I'll do here as well. Your expression if my assumption is correct, should look like the following

Sum({< Year =, TIME_PERIOD_START_DATE = {'>=$(=AddYears(Today(), -1))<=$(=Date(Today()))'}, FORECAST_TYPE = {'Q0F'} >} FCT_GROSS_REVENUE) / 1000

Where Year is the field you want to select and its selection be ignored by the expression.

Hope that helps.