Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analysis to Exclude particular Value and satisfy multiple conditions

Hi Friends,can any one help on set analysis to exclude one particular value in Sum but  it values should present and to satisfy 2 -3 conditions in set analysis.Can any one help in correct path to do calculations on below exp:

To calculate 3-Expressions GP(Source )

GP:=if(API='NO',sum({$<[Actual Pre],[Base  Indicator]={1},[YTD Indicator]={1}>},sum({<API-={"No"}>}[Base  Indicator]={1},[YTD Indicator]={1}>}[Actual Pre])))

Exclude 'NO'in calculations but need to show value in chart & in set need to write condition $sum([Actual Prem],[Base  Indicator]={1},[YTD Indicator]={1} -->here base & YTD should take values=1

1 Reply
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Hi - i don't understand the exact result you are looking for from your sample but lets see if you can guide me...

Below is a screenshot of GP values in the right column when Base Indicator=1 and YTD indicator =1.  You will notice there is actually no values when API=No.

Normally the 'NO' row would be suppressed because its a zero value, and by default on the presentation tab 'suppress zero values is suppressed'.  I disabled that property to show it below.

Now based on the following ,  which rows would you want to surpress and of the remaining rows,  what values would you need to correct from what you see below ?

Capture.PNG