Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kolov007
Contributor III
Contributor III

Set Analysis

Hello.

I have a base with sales base. I need to count the number of outlets to sell the product 41 in the amount of > = 2,  it is necessary that the sample be in the field of business fields and the product is not made.

Help me please.

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

or

COUNT({<Product=, Business=, [Product_Id]={'1033'}, Adress_Id = {"=SUM({1<Product=, Business=, [Product_Id]={'1033'}>}Quantity)>=2"}>}DISTINCT Adress_Id)

View solution in original post

15 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

What could be the output table or result you are looking for?

kolov007
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Instead of 10 should be 2 (with no samples in Current Selections)Screenshot_3.jpg

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

COUNT({<Adress_Id = {"=SUM(Quantity)>=2"}>}DISTINCT Adress_Id)

kolov007
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I need that displays the number of outlets that shipped more than 2 units only Product 41 (Product_Id]={"1033"})

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

COUNT({<[Product_Id]={'1033'}, Adress_Id = {"=SUM({1<[Product_Id]={'1033'}>}Quantity)>=2"}>}DISTINCT Adress_Id)

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

or

COUNT({<Product=, Business=, [Product_Id]={'1033'}, Adress_Id = {"=SUM({1<Product=, Business=, [Product_Id]={'1033'}>}Quantity)>=2"}>}DISTINCT Adress_Id)

kolov007
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you very much

This is exactly what I need

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Can you please close the thread by selecting appropriate answer?

Thanks

kolov007
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

And please tell me even if you do not difficult, if I need that there were two conditions: count the number of outlets in which the goods were shipped product 41> = 2 and product 42> = 1