cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III

Set Analysis

i have 10 years data in QVD & we are just want to get 2013 year data in table only

so i have  written below set analysis but it is getting 10 years data,

=SUM({$<Year= {2013}>}  GrossAmount)

is there any issues in set analysis

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Set analysis looks ok to me. May be check field Name like Year ???

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

‌I have ccalculated the year from date as year(date) .i guess it is treated as string or some other data type.

Ok

effinty2112
Master
Master

Hi Ali,

Do a quick check of your data with a straight table of dimension Year and expression Sum(GrossAmount).

good luck

Andrew

sunny_talwar

You did Year(Date) in the script to create a year field? Can you share a sample or images to show how date and year looks like?

sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

If year is a dimension created in the script,your set analysis should filter data correctly.Else,

May be try

SUM({$<Date= {'>=''2013-01-01''<=''2013-12-31'''}>}  GrossAmount)

Assuming that your Date field value in the odbc format

Hth

Sasi

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Year(date) is not the string it consider as Number only. Can you show the Year field in list box as image. Check how the number are (i mean right side / left side)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful