Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2020: Join us May 11 - 14, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. Register early and save $400. Learn More
upaliwije
Contributor II

Set Expression

Dear Friends

My following set expression show zero results. I think there is an error there. Pls help me to rectify it

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Set Expression

May be this? I assume Date fields are good

Count({<RENEWED_PREMI|UM = {'>0'}, RENEWED_DATE = {"=$('<' & =Max(RENEWED_DATE))"}>} DISTINCT POLICT_NO)

OR

Count({<RENEWED_PREMI|UM = {'>0'}, RENEWED_DATE = {'<$(=Max(RENEWED_DATE))'}>} DISTINCT POLICT_NO)

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

May be this? I assume Date fields are good

Count({<RENEWED_PREMI|UM = {'>0'}, RENEWED_DATE = {"=$('<' & =Max(RENEWED_DATE))"}>} DISTINCT POLICT_NO)

OR

Count({<RENEWED_PREMI|UM = {'>0'}, RENEWED_DATE = {'<$(=Max(RENEWED_DATE))'}>} DISTINCT POLICT_NO)

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

upaliwije
Contributor II

Thanks Anil

Your second option works

I think first one also should work, May be remove = sign for your understand you can learn yourself