Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analisys, Filter

Hi, i have a trouble with set analisys expression is the column stock in the table, i have a filter done like can see it in the list with number 1, where i choose an item, but the table show me 4 item how can see in the number 2, is all the family of the choose, i can't repair this, and i want that the choose show correctly in the table.

the expression that i have is the next. where the items select and no filter is Articulo_RubroCod

num(if($(vRdLUnidades) = 1, sum({1<Deposito_Nombre=$::Deposito_Nombre, Deposito_LocalTipo=$::Deposito_LocalTipo, Deposito_Tipo-={'CENTRAL'}, Deposito_CategoriaImagen=$::Deposito_CategoriaImagen, Articulo_RubroCod=$::Articulo_RubroCod, Articulo_GrupoCod=$::Articulo_GrupoCod, Línea=$::Línea, Marca=$::Marca, Articulo_Temporada=$::Articulo_Temporada, Articulo_Coleccion=$::Articulo_Coleccion, Articulo_Modelo=$::Articulo_Modelo, Articulo_RubroCod-={$(vGeneralExcludeRubros)}>} Stock_Actual),

sum({1<Deposito_Nombre=$::Deposito_Nombre, Deposito_LocalTipo=$::Deposito_LocalTipo, Deposito_Tipo-={'CENTRAL'}, Deposito_CategoriaImagen=$::Deposito_CategoriaImagen, Articulo_RubroCod=$::Articulo_RubroCod, Articulo_GrupoCod=$::Articulo_GrupoCod, Línea=$::Línea, Marca=$::Marca, Articulo_Temporada=$::Articulo_Temporada, Articulo_Coleccion=$::Articulo_Coleccion, Articulo_Modelo=$::Articulo_Modelo, Articulo_RubroCod-={$(vGeneralExcludeRubros)}>} Stock_Actual * Articulo_Precio)), $(vSyVFormat))

thanks in advance2.jpg

h2.jpg
2 Replies
jepeerik
Contributor III
Contributor III

The table is showing zero's in the rest of the column (Ventas), so your Set Analysis is probaly working correctly. But because there are rows which will still have a result of an expression (column Stock), the dimension rows with results will still appear.

Sharing knowledge increases your knowledge
Not applicable
Author

doesn't exist any set analisys that respect the filter do ?