Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analyse - select fields on values in an other field

Hello

I have a straigt table in which  I want only to show the records where there is an [Etappe (tekst)]
Goedkeuring bestek’ and ‘Gunning van de opdracht’ for each Besteknummer.

Or only show Besteknummer where there is an [Etappe (tekst)] Goedkeuring bestek’ and ‘Gunning van de opdracht’.

Straight table.png

My current expression is

=Count({<[Etappe (tekst)]={'Goedkeuring bestek','Gunning van de opdracht'}>}Besteknummer

Thanks in advance

Marc Van Rie

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Its actually ends up being more complicated because we need to intersect the list of Besteknummers that come back from both Etappe filters:

count( {$<Besteknummer=p({<[Etappe (tekst)]={'Gunning van de opdracht'}>} )>   *  $<Besteknummer=p({$<[Etappe (tekst)]={'Goedkeuring bestek'}>})>} Besteknummer )

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Use the '*'  intersection clause in SET ANALYSIS to find the records that have both.

This for example returns a set of dimensional values where the values have record(s) from Region=Asia  AND Region=Europe

count( {$<Region={'Asia'}>*<Region={'Europe'}>} DISTINCT [Transaction ID])

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan

Thank you for the information.

I have modified the expression in

=count({$<[Etappe (tekst)]={'Goedkeuring bestek'}>*<[Etappe (tekst)]={'Gunning van de opdracht'}>}Besteknummer)

But I have no records.

Thanks in adavance.

Marc

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Its actually ends up being more complicated because we need to intersect the list of Besteknummers that come back from both Etappe filters:

count( {$<Besteknummer=p({<[Etappe (tekst)]={'Gunning van de opdracht'}>} )>   *  $<Besteknummer=p({$<[Etappe (tekst)]={'Goedkeuring bestek'}>})>} Besteknummer )

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan

Indeed, it works. It is also very useful to lear more about set analysis.

Thanks a lot.

Marc Van Rie

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan

Indeed, it works. It is also very useful to learn more about set analysis.

Thanks a lot.

Marc Van Rie