cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis Problem of dimensions

Hello,

I'm in Qlikview 11.20.

I have a very basic table whose dimension are my pertinent store and two expressions :

• Turnover of the store
  • Turnover of the partner store (partner stores are retrieved from a field of the QlikView database).

The problem that I am running into is that I cannot have the turnover of the partner store displayed on the same row as my store.

For example:

1. I select Store1 (I should therefore have only one row in my table) that is associated with the partner Store101.

2. The turnover of the partner store is displayed indeed, but on another row (for Store101). It is not displayed in another column on the      same row as Store1 (which is what I would like to achieve).

3. To retrieve partner store data, I have been using : SetAnalysis : =Sum({<[Store Code]= {$(=[Partner Store Code])}>}  [Turnover])

Basically, I would like to obtain the following result displayed where turnover of Store1 = 100€ and turnover of Store101 (partner store) = 500€

Store

Turnover

Partner store turnover

Many thanks for your help

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

How is your data model? Can you share how Store Code and Partner Store Code are linked to each other?

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

My data model is very big and are too many tables. Here are my table "fact" who contains my sales and my table "SalesSupport" who contains my stores :

Identifiant Support de vente = Store Code

Support de vente correspondant = Store Code Partner

CA Net TTC = Turnover

Thanks