Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis issue on chart straight table: nothing display at document opening

Hello,

I have an issue using set analysis on expressions/dimensions of a straight table:

At tab activation I see no line on my table. if i refresh by doing some selection then clear, the table is refreshed and I have lines.

The issue seems to occurs only when I open the QVW file then go on the sheet with my table.

If I do my refresh by selections, the table display values correctly.

Does someone have the same issue? Any fix?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Find the trick

I have a date variable in my expressions at text format DD/MM/YYYY at document opening

The set analysis confition don't recognize the date format and don't calculate the table...

When I update with selection some trigger set the variable format to DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS and this format work fine in the expression.

I have just to force the initial format of my value in correct date format and it works.

My issue is solved.

Regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

This seems to be an expected behavior.

Can you share a sample app where it occours?

Regards,

Erich

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Find the trick

I have a date variable in my expressions at text format DD/MM/YYYY at document opening

The set analysis confition don't recognize the date format and don't calculate the table...

When I update with selection some trigger set the variable format to DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS and this format work fine in the expression.

I have just to force the initial format of my value in correct date format and it works.

My issue is solved.

Regards.