Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guya
Contributor II
Contributor II

Set analysis synthax

Hello,

I would like to create a chart with YearMonth for the dimension and for the expression, I need the sum of transactions of all possible customers who registered during Q1-2008.

I tried this: sum( {$<Costumer= P({1<RegistrationDate={'Q1-2008'}>} Customer), ActiveCust = {'Active'} >} Transaction)

By doing this, I got 'No data to display' error - I'm probably doing something wrong!

Thx for your help,

Guy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Guy,

that´s the only problem you have. The format of the fields you want to compare are different.

See my example. Only two qliks (Year and Quarter) and you will have the result you are looking for.Are you able to upload an example?

Rainer

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

see if the attached example are helpful.

How is the format of "RegistrationDate" ? It seems that you are comparing a number with character.

If you have sample data: Upload a small *.qvd.

Good luck!

Rainer

guya
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Rainer,

Thx for your prompt reply.

The format of the Reg Date is 'MMM-DD-YYYY'.

Unfortunately, your sample doesn't help me but I gonna keep it because they are some helpfull functionalities.

Guy

Not applicable

Hi Guy,

that´s the only problem you have. The format of the fields you want to compare are different.

See my example. Only two qliks (Year and Quarter) and you will have the result you are looking for.Are you able to upload an example?

Rainer