Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikevazovskiy
Contributor
Contributor

Set mail parameters for sending email via alerts (server)

Hi everyone.

I have project with parameters mail and some alerts that after trigger sending email to some users. This parameters set for each developers apart. If another developer open this project, he doesnt see parameters mail (if he didnt write it early). And if he runs it email doesnt send.

If this project (where i wrote parameters mail) put on the schedule in QMC (make a task), be same.

How can I write parameters mail for server for succuss sending emails? Also I have a mail server. And there writen parameters mail. But sending emails doesnt work after reload project via QMC, only if I run(reload) project in QV desktop.

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

Need your help.

And sorry for my perfect english, I tried. 😊

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

For your alerts, make sure the "Batch" option is selected under "Mode". This tells Qlik to send an email, without asking, when the alert conditions are met after a reload from QMC or command line.

In your case it sounds like you need to also make sure "On Post Reload" is checked under "Events" - you want to check when a reload is done, not when the file is opened or reduced.

clipboard_image_0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

For your alerts, make sure the "Batch" option is selected under "Mode". This tells Qlik to send an email, without asking, when the alert conditions are met after a reload from QMC or command line.

In your case it sounds like you need to also make sure "On Post Reload" is checked under "Events" - you want to check when a reload is done, not when the file is opened or reduced.

clipboard_image_0.png

mikevazovskiy
Contributor
Contributor
Author

You made my day. The biggest thank you! 😊😎