cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Setting drop down for buttons

Hi,all

i have 3 created buttons like

Bar chart,pie chart,straight table if i click on bar chart then the information will show in bar ,and same for pie,straight table 

that i created

i want these 3 bar,pie,straight table in drop down with select as caption is it possible

please reply me

thanks in advance

Regards

hemesh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashelite

Yes, its possible.

try like this:

create a inline table in the script

LOAD * inline

[

Selection

Bar

Pie

Straight Table

];

now in the respective chart >go to >chart Properties> layout >show> condition> apply condition like

if(getfieldselection(Select)='Bar',1,0)

similarly apply the same for other charts too.

NOTE: If your showing only one chart at a time or at the same position , than you will make single select option or ensure always only one values is selected

View solution in original post

6 Replies
avinashelite

Yes, its possible.

try like this:

create a inline table in the script

LOAD * inline

[

Selection

Bar

Pie

Straight Table

];

now in the respective chart >go to >chart Properties> layout >show> condition> apply condition like

if(getfieldselection(Select)='Bar',1,0)

similarly apply the same for other charts too.

NOTE: If your showing only one chart at a time or at the same position , than you will make single select option or ensure always only one values is selected

maxgro
MVP
MVP

If I understand you can use a Single Object container (3 charts) with Appearance "Dropdown at top"

sumeet-vaidya
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

As per my understanding, you could use the fast change property of an object to view it in any type of chart. Instead of creating 3 separate object, you can view it in a single object.

Go to Chart Properties > General > Fast Type Change

You can check as many types available which would then appear at the Top Right side of the Chart.

Regards

Sumeet

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

You can go with container if you want to show a same chart in different ways means . But changing with resspect to fields you can go with Avinashelite‌ .

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
Not applicable
Author

tell me how can i achieve that

avinashelite

new object>Select Container

Then go to Container Properties >Add the bar, pie  chart  and straight table >go to caption>give the title you want