cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crystles
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Shared Bookmarks not working in v11.2 SR6

I have tried creating three different bookmarks with three different user accounts, yet not a single one of them are able to see the others bookmarks. I can always see the one created by that user, but not the bookmarks created by the other 2 users. I have tried looking in the Repository and it is the same, only showing the bookmark created by that user.

I have the document and the server set up to allow shared bookmarks. Also, when I go into the QMC it shows all the bookmarks under the documents/server/server objects tab. They are showing up in the QMC as shared server objects so why am I unable to see them through the Access Point on the web?

Is anyone else having this issue?

3 Replies
Not applicable

Hey,

have issues with the bad SR6 as well.

Build 12347 is not working fine. There is a new SR6 update available. Since few days, SR7 ar out.

Cheers, olli

Not applicable

Hi Crystles and Oliver, make sure that, with User 2 you change "Show items by me" to "Show all items" in the repository in AJAX. Then in the same window, go to the bookmark section on the bottom and you should now see User 1´s bookmarks.

Once done, you can click on the cogwheel and hit "Show in my favourites" so that User 2 can see User 1´s shared bookmarks.

Does it work this way?

Not applicable

I have the same problem

have you solved it?