Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shared Bookmarks

Is it possible to limit who can create a bookmark to be shared? Or does everyone with access have the ability to create and share if it's enabled?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shilpan
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Yes, you can by setting server objects tab under server in QMC for the app.

sobject.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be create AD groups to reduce users

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
shilpan
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Yes, you can by setting server objects tab under server in QMC for the app.

sobject.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to publish bookmarks in Qliksense mashup?

I have already created bookmark component in my mashup using Bookmark APIs, but i am stuck with implementing publish functionality on those bookmarks as in Qliksense mashup bookmarks get created private by default.

Thanks in Advance.

patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II

hello @shilpan 

I'm also trying to fix the same issue but I'm running Qlik Sense Server Sept 2019. I can not find the option you mention to stop people from sharing automatically bookmarks.

I have a specifi app.object rule to limit the use of a sheet using a Vizlib extension. Maybe, I could use this specific rule but I don't know how to proceed. 

((resource.name!="Vizlib" and user.@App_Access_PSM!="Vizlib")) or ((resource.name!="*" and user.@App_Access_PSM="Vizlib"))

Would you mind helping me ?

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Deployment-Management/Avoiding-automatic-sharing-of-bookmar...

thanks

pat

patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II

found the answer...

I couldn't have two app.objects rules in two different places.

So I now have only one steam app.object rule :

(
((resource.name!="Vizlib" and user.@App_Access_PSM!="Vizlib")) or ((resource.name!="*" and user.@App_Access_PSM="Vizlib"))
)
and
(resource.objectType!="bookmark"
and resource.objectType != "hiddenbookmark")
or
(resource.objectType="bookmark" and resource.name like "*SHARE*")