Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diwakarnahata
Creator
Creator

Sharing Bookmarks..

Hi Qlikers,

I am creating shared bookmarks, which other users would like to see directly in their bookmarks object.

I am able to partially achieve this as below:

They can see the shared bookmarks in the Repository view in "Show Shared Items" > Bookmarks and can change the bookmark property to "Show in my favorites" which will put the shared bookmark in the bookmarks object. But this has to be done individually for all the bookmarks by each user. Can this be done for all bookmarks at once and for all users, like a setting?

Regards,

Diwakar

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Instead creating bookmarks on the access point, you should create your bookmarks localy in the document. They are stored on the document and then every users can see them.

diwakarnahata
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anne,

Thank you for the reply. We want the Access Point users to be able to share those bookmarks with all other users, so cannot create document bookmarks here.

The shared bookmarks are however available on the Repository view.

Is there any way we can put the Repository shared content into the Bookmarks object?

Regards,

Diwakar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to publish bookmarks in Qliksense mashup?

I have already created bookmark component in my mashup using Bookmark APIs, but i am stuck with implementing publish functionality on those bookmarks as in Qliksense mashup bookmarks get created private by default.

Thanks in Advance.