Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nihalbuddy09
Creator II
Creator II

Show/Hide the sheets and activate sheets upon filter selections

Hi All,

We have total 11 sheets on our QV report.

1st sheet is only for the place holder where we have a welcome page and a button (when we open the dashboard it should show only this welcome page)– and then we click a button on this 1st sheet it should activate/show the next 3 sheets only which are (2nd, 3rd, & 4th) and at the same time hide the 1st sheet.

Again, on the 4th sheet we have search objects and upon selection of any value from this search object it should activate/show the next 6 sheets (from 5th to 11th) and also bring up the table/charts data for that selected field value.

Please help me to achieve this. I have tried to manage a little with variables/Get selected function and did able to show and hide the sheets but unable to achieve all my requirements together.

Someone please guide me.  

Thanks,

Nihal

2 Replies
nihalbuddy09
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello all,

Can someone please advise if this is achievable.

Nihal 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The Button Help is the best path here along with Actions:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Button2.htm

This should get you headed in the right direction.  The Actions are a bit down the page, so be sure to scroll the entire link, so you do not miss anything.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.