Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sat_tok52
Creator
Creator

Show Partial Sums

Hi Guru's,

As Per My Requirement I wanted to show Partial Sums only greater than 5000 Sales Amount,but data should be visible but below 5000 Amount Total Number Should not be visible .

See below Image have different total against the product category,but i want show total value >5000,data should visible as is but total should visible only >5000 totals.

Any Help.

Partial Sum.PNG

Thanks,

Sateesh.T

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's not possible to completely hide the partial sum total line for only some products and not others. If you want to can hide the total number, but the rows and the Total label will still be shown. This expression should do that:

If(Dimensionality()<>1 or Sum(Sales)>5000, Sum(Sales))

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's not possible to completely hide the partial sum total line for only some products and not others. If you want to can hide the total number, but the rows and the Total label will still be shown. This expression should do that:

If(Dimensionality()<>1 or Sum(Sales)>5000, Sum(Sales))

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
PrashantSangle

Hi,

As per my understanding, You want to show Sales value and partial sum if Partial Sum >0 else only show sales value not Partial sum.

Is this your requirement??

If yes then try below expression in pivot table

if(sum(Total<ProductCategory> Sales)>0, Sum(Sales),Sales)

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
sat_tok52
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank You Gysbert..

sat_tok52
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Max,

Thanks for your response ,it is not like that to show only >0 sum value,it should show both negative and positive values but total value should visible only for positive value no need for negative.

As per my requirement it should display Complete Data but total partial sum value should appear only >5000 ,reaming should not display only partial sum total.

Below Image have green mark it should display as is but red mark sales total only should be hide because this are below less than 5000

Partial Sum.PNG

-Sateesh

PrashantSangle

Hi,

You can not remove that row.

Did you try my suggestion, It will to show - instead of red highlighted value.

Else I don't think so it is possible.

Kind Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂