Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show frequency

Hi,

What is the functionlity of Show frequency in listbox?.

consider i have shown city names in the list box and if i check the show frequency will it show the count for each city?

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi XXX,

yes, this is it. Sometimes I am using it to look for duplicates. For ex. if I had load a table by mistake twice. Or my source data isn't proper as I expected it.

RR

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

In my case it is shwoing wrong data.If take the count() and show frequency are different values how to verify it.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

this is not easy to answer without having any data. Are you able to send a exam app?

For the moment: I am using for such purposes a unique rowidentifier (if not exits in the source table, I create one temp. during load, normally with rowno()) and then start searching and validating, checking my tables via table viewer in combination with one or more tablebox(es) and/or a straight table without expressions.

HtH
Roland

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Try doing a distinct count and see what you come up with.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Roland,

Thanks for your resposne. There was issue with the join and duplicate data was there. And it has been fixed.Now Show frequency is showing correct data.