Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show only Null Values Expression

I have some data with Null values to report on and unable to figure out the correct expression.

I want to see only data with NO implementation partner associated.

Capture.PNG

I'm able to see all data WITH an implementation with the following expression:

=count ({< Type = {'*Onboarding*'}, [Implementation Partner] = {'*'}>}[Success Plan: ID])

Simply adding '-=' for Implementation Partner does not produce the opposite result. For some reason this zero's out the results. Any clues, this seems like it should be easy?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

=count ({$<Type = {'*Onboarding*'}> -  <[Implementation Partner] = {'*'}> }[Success Plan: ID])

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be try this?

=count ({< Type = {'*Onboarding*'}, [Implementation Partner] = {' '}>}[Success Plan: ID])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

=count ({$<Type = {'*Onboarding*'}> -  <[Implementation Partner] = {'*'}> }[Success Plan: ID])

Not applicable
Author

Thanks but for some reason, Anil, this brings back all data, including those WITH Partners associated.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

are you sure, you're using real null() values?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What if you are getting when use like below

=count ({< [Implementation Partner] = {' '}>}[Success Plan: ID])

OR

=count ({< [Implementation Partner] = {'0'}>}[Success Plan: ID])

OR

=count ({< [Implementation Partner] = {'-'}>}[Success Plan: ID])

OR

=count ({< [Implementation Partner] = {"=Len([Implementation Partner])>0"}>}[Success Plan: ID])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful