cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ysiroong
Contributor III
Contributor III

Showing Specific Dates on a Line Chart with Continuous Axis

I have a chart where I want a data point for every day of the year and have all data points be visible without scrolling.  I know I'm supposed to check the box for continuous in the Axis tab, but when I do this, the chart shows the label for the first day of each month.

How can I get it to show the label for the last day of the month (while still plotting the points for all days in between)?

14 Replies
ysiroong
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

That is not what I'm looking for.  If you notice in your chart, you're missing all of the data points in between the visible dates.  Below is what I'm able to get.  Except I want the label to be for the last date of the month, not the first.Capture.JPG

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Ahh. Ok, i tried that too but it is skewing up the graph. I am not sure how we can get the monthend as label but still have the continuous axis. We might need some help from other experts here. stalwar1swuehl‌ any ideas here?

sunny_talwar

May not be the best option, but this is the most I was able to figure out

Capture.PNG

ysiroong
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

That wouldn't work at all.  It just changes all of the date labels to MM/30.  So if I filtered down to a single month, it shows 1/30 1/30 1/30 over and over instead of 1/1 1/2 1/3.

sunny_talwar

Yup don't know of a way to do this...