Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Showing different x-axis formats in a single scatter plot object

Hi, I am having an issue with a scatter plot that works as follows:

Scatter plot chart, but each x/y/z component has 2 possibilities based on a user selection.  As a result, the final view allows users to swap between two different scatter plots.  One scatter plot has a number value in both the x and y axis, while the other scatter plot has a date in the x-axis and a number in the y-axis.  Within the advanced view, I've created if statements to show the values based on what scatter plot the user has chosen.

Everything works fine with the exception of the x-axis that should be a date.  The value shows up as a number, which is fine for one of the scatter plots, but not the other.  Within the number format I've selected Expression Default and I've entered date([Object Name], 'DD-MM-YYYY') in the expression formula.  The values in the tooltip show the number or date format based on the selection, but the x-axis stays as a number in the scatter plot with a date as an x-axis and creates an incorrect view of the data.  Any ideas how to resolve this? 

Thanks,

Bert

0 Replies