Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexQV20
Contributor
Contributor

Showing object if specific condition on a graph is given

Hi,

I have a bar graph that shows the number of operations made by a group of users in a selected date. I want to show an alert icon only if there are some specific users making operations that day.

For example, in the next example I would like to hide the attention symbol if there is no "N123456" or "X896372"  in the dimensions of the chart. 

CaptureCON.PNG

Is it possible to do so? How can I do it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tim_Wensink
Partner - Contributor III

Hello Alex,

In the layout tab of the attention symbol you could add a conditional show condition:

sum({$<USUARIO = {'N123456'}>}[NUMERO OPS]) > 0 OR sum({$<USUARIO = {'X896372'}>}[NUMERO OPS]) > 0

which means the image is only shown if one of the user groups has at least one operation. Please note that this checks if there are operations available for this user in the total dataset. If you require more selections (date = today()), they can be added in the set analysis.

Greetings,

Tim Wensink

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Tim_Wensink

Hello Alex,

In the layout tab of the attention symbol you could add a conditional show condition:

sum({$<USUARIO = {'N123456'}>}[NUMERO OPS]) > 0 OR sum({$<USUARIO = {'X896372'}>}[NUMERO OPS]) > 0

which means the image is only shown if one of the user groups has at least one operation. Please note that this checks if there are operations available for this user in the total dataset. If you require more selections (date = today()), they can be added in the set analysis.

Greetings,

Tim Wensink