cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlampard40
Contributor III
Contributor III

Showing % of a dimension for specific date

H guys.  I need to show, on a chart, the % contribution that each 'modality' (Ultrasound, MRI, CT etc) is making on a specific month this year and comparing it (on the same chart) to the another month.

In this case, I need to show the % pre-COVID and the % now.

My dimensions are:  AD_Modality

The field I use to count is: AD_EventKey

The Date field is:  AD_Calendar_Month

I want to show the difference in % for 2020-01 against 2020-04.

If possible I'd like to show this on a stacked bar chart in Qlikview with the relevant % values for each modality on the the chart, for both the months above.

Many thanks.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Likely going to need to attach some sample data or QVW in order to get responses on this one, not sure anyone is going to be able to figure it out without that.  If you have sensitive fields in the QVW file, you can use the Settings\Document Properties\Scrambling tab to scramble that data prior to attaching.

The only other place I could point you is the Design Blog area to see if you can find any posts there that may provide the example you need:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.