Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Size to Data in QlikView Printing

All, I am creating a report in the qv reporting tool with multiple straight tables, and upon selection I want to keep the straight table size dimensions the same regardless of how many line items there are available, but for some reason it is deferring to sizing to the data if there are only a few line items, shrinking the size the of the table throwing off the other items in the report (size to data is unchecked in the chart in the document).. is there anyway to fix this?

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

You could try to play with the display-option (maximized, streched, original) and maybe some dummy dimension-values or something similar but the possibilities from report-editor are very restricted so that's quite difficult to get good looking reports. Maybe QlikView NPrinting is an alternatively.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Marcus, this report has to be generated through Qlik's reporting tool due to security issues which is unfortunate or else I would be using nPrinting. When you say Display option, where is that located? within the chart or report editor? Item Settings?

Thanks,

Nate

marcus_sommer

I mean this:

I'm not sure but I believe NPrinting could handle security topics - had you have a closer look?

- Marcus