Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Slider/Calendar Object

I have a multi-value slider/calendar object that is linked to a field in my master calendar (in the data section of the general tab 'Field' is selected). I am using this to select a start and end date to do data analysis for a time sheet application. Is there any way that I can get the values of what was selected to use in a formula? It seems like I need both the 'Field' and 'Variable(s)' options, but I am only allowed to select one. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I'm not sure that I completely understand the question.

If you set it to field, changing it modifies the selection. In order to know what values were selected, you can use Min, Max and Only.

You can set up variables with the values Max(Datefield) and Min(Datefield) and those will be the end points of the slider object.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I'm not sure that I completely understand the question.

If you set it to field, changing it modifies the selection. In order to know what values were selected, you can use Min, Max and Only.

You can set up variables with the values Max(Datefield) and Min(Datefield) and those will be the end points of the slider object.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply. That seems to be working.