Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Slider ignoring static step when deployed to server

I have a slider object that dictates how many of a selected field will be displayed in a chart. It is set to show a line from 1 to =GetSelectedCount([Fund Name]) and has a static step of 1, and only manipulates one variable. It works completely fine locally, stepping every 1 unit. But, when deployed onto a server through QMC, it displays the correct start and end points but will add an additional unit causing decimal places to appear.  2 selected items will result in 1, 1.5, 2 to be displayed, 5 selected results in 1, 1.8, 2.6, 3.4, 4.2, 5. I tried using a static max value but the problem persisted. Functionality-wise the slider works fine, it can be changed using the arrows or by sliding, and will rest at the integer values on the number line, but obviously the appearance is important to end-users so I will need to resolve this issue.

Let me know if providing more of the properties will be helpful. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Finally figured out a fix. If anyone is having a similar problem, on your slider under the presentation tab, configure it to be a custom scale. It fixed the issue and the sliders are working properly on my deployed dashboards now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Finally figured out a fix. If anyone is having a similar problem, on your slider under the presentation tab, configure it to be a custom scale. It fixed the issue and the sliders are working properly on my deployed dashboards now.