Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rudywelvaert
Creator
Creator

Slider with years refuses to select 2017

Hi,

This is really a very weird behavior:

I have a slider with minimum value 2013, maximum value 2017 and static step of 1

When I select 2017 it refuses to assign 2017 to the linked variable, instead it assigns the value 2016.

With all the other values there is no problem.

If I make a second slider with minimum value 2013, maximum value 2018 and static step of 1, this problem doesn't occur.

Included is a sample qvw with these sliders.

Is this a bug? Does anybody get's the same behavior?

Thanks for any help

R.W.

10 Replies
sunny_talwar

I am not seeing this... which version of QlikView are you on?

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not a bug, May be version issue. I am not seeing any wrong over application

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
rudywelvaert
Creator
Creator
Author

QlikView version 11.20.12852.0 SR 11 64-bit Edition (x64)

sunny_talwar

I have not heard about this kind of bug in later versions of QV 11.2, but can you share a similar screenshot when you select 2017 in the slider?

rudywelvaert
Creator
Creator
Author

Slider_2017.png

rudywelvaert
Creator
Creator
Author

Slider_2017.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you use this =vYear1 in your text object for first one and see what it returns?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
rudywelvaert
Creator
Creator
Author

Same result: choosing 2017 in slider still leaves the linked variable on 2016

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you try same functionality using QV 12 for a while if software surrounds you..