Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
I created the attached stacked and grouped bar chart. I would like to do the following:
1) differentiate the columns with different colors
- Started and 'Yes' = RGB(255,0,0)
- Started and 'No' = RGB(150,0,0)
- Completed and 'Yes = RGB(0,0,255)
- Completed and 'No' = RGB(0,0,150)
2) Display the Value on Data Point for the sum or 'No' values. I can get the total stacked bar but not a 'portion' of the data
Thank you for your help!
Go to Solution.
See the attached... I have used this expression in background color property in Expression tab. And checked "Plot values inside the segments" in presentation tab.
If(ValueList('Completed','Late','Planned','Started')='Started', If(Type = 'Yes', RGB(255,0,0),RGB(150,0,0)),If(ValueList('Completed','Late','Planned','Started')='Completed', If(Type = 'Yes', RGB(0,0,255),RGB(0,0,150))))
Thank you! works great.