Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Staright Table Cell With Different Color Of Words

Hi all,

i have straight Table in which am calculating  fields  in that fields i want to get Different Color for in cell for Calculated field And indicator Value

Please take look at Excel And ImageUntitled.png

6 Replies
a_mullick
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

The only way I could something like this is to allocate a seperate column for the indicator. So in the example below, we see column 1 and 2 containing figures for YTD and YTD -1; column 3 is just a spacer column and column 4 is calculated column to decide which image (red down arrow, or green up arrow) to display depending on the relation between column 1 and 2. Hope that helps. p.s. this would also work if you decided to use UNICODE characters instead of images, but then you would also need to conditionally set the font colour too.

Which gives something like...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Azam ,

Thanks For Replaying Me

but i have Two problems first i want both that indicator  and Figure In single Column and I want that figure in black

and indicated should be multicolored

Not applicable
Author

Please upload that Qvw file

Not applicable
Author

i don't know about

UNICODE characters implementation in qlikview 

if you have any example file about this please upload for me

a_mullick
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Sure, I understand, but I couldn't find a way to mix and match 2 colours in one cell. I can't share the qvw with you, but here is a simple example based on the same principle using unicode characters.

Thanks,

Not applicable
Author

Thanks

for file