Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight Table font color in report

Hi,

I have a chart that I am trying to add to a report. The chart background is transparent and the text is white, and it sits atop a blue box. However, when I add the chart to the report, the text becomes black, and I cannot change the color. Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

This was identified as a bug by Qlik. They will not be addressing the issue.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be make it as layer top or custom -10

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

The color of the font is white on the sheet. However, when I drag it to the report, the font is black, and I cannot change the font color. The layer does not make a difference.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

I am not sure if that is possible will this workaround works?

Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately, that would not work. It has to remain a chart. These are metrics being pulled from a metric table in our CDW. I put this as inline tables so I could post it here.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Other work Around is attached here with which uses chart.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

That's a decent work around. However, I am limited in my ability to resize the object to fit in the area within the report.

Not applicable
Author

This was identified as a bug by Qlik. They will not be addressing the issue.