Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight Tables not Working via AJAX

Hiya Guys,

We have a Dashboard which is working fine via the Access Point using the "AJAX zero footprint" plugin by default.

I have then copied this Dashboard and developed it further - testing that selections/drill-downs on all Straight Tables work in QV10 with WebView both ON and OFF.

When publishing the updated Dashboard to the Access Point for testing - it is not possible to perform any selections on any Straight Tables on any Sheet.  List Boxes work as expected - but left-clicking records in a Straight Table does absolutely nothing.

Internet Explorer reports an "Error on Page" when clicking a Straight Table - and reloading the Dashboard/replacing it with a backup does not solve the issue.  Manually choosing to run the Dashboard using the "IE Plugin" from Access Point does not produce the error and the Dashboard works correctly.

Is there something which I may have developed in my Dashboard to stop the AJAX plugin working correctly?... as the original works fine.

Any information anyone can give would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Steve.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I am still not sure what the issue was - but it appears that upgrading to QV11 has solved the problem!

Steve.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Steve,

That sounds strange. Is your QV standalone version different from the QVS that the document is hosted on?

Not applicable
Author

Hiya Johannes,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Both my development (standalone) version of QV and the version of the QVS are QV10 (they are from the same installation on the same server).

We are upgrading to QV11 next week - so hopefully this issue will just 'disappear'!  🙂

I will post back once we have upgraded - but if you/anyone else has any further ideas please let me know!

Cheers,

Steve.

Not applicable
Author

I am still not sure what the issue was - but it appears that upgrading to QV11 has solved the problem!

Steve.