Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
inescastelhano
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Straight table with different attributes

Dear all,

I would like to have a table relative to an hospital priorization (triage) according to manchester priorization (like red bracelet - emergency, orange bracelet - very urgent, yellow -urgent , green - not urgent). This triage can occur several times, if the patient's health gets worse.

So , lets imagine that a patient gets a green bracelet at 15:00:00h. At 16:00:00h, he gets a new, orange bracelet. I would like to have a table where I display the last colour of the bracelet (orange) but calculate the time difference between now (18:00:00h) and the time of the first bracelet assignment (16:00:00h). Something like:

ID        Name         Colour      Waiting Time

123       John          Orange     2:00:00h (18:00:00h - 15:00:00)

Does anyone know if I can get this in a table?

Thanks in advance.

Inês Castelhano

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can use the FirstSortedValue function to retrieve the last colour: FirstSortedValue(Colour, -Time). The waiting time can be calculated with something like Interval(Now()- Max(Time),'hh:mm:ss')

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable

based on your example, wouldnt the first bracelet time be 15:00 - that is when he got the green bracelet.  Would you also want to keep track of the different bracelets the person receives?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can use the FirstSortedValue function to retrieve the last colour: FirstSortedValue(Colour, -Time). The waiting time can be calculated with something like Interval(Now()- Max(Time),'hh:mm:ss')

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

Hi Inês,

Do you want a histoy of that? Or just the last?

Where QlikView enters here? This sheet will be updated manually?

QV has a function called Interval that you can use to show the "Waiting Time".

Something like this:

interval(vWaitingTime - now(), 'hh:mm:ss')

Giba

inescastelhano
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Correct, should be 15:00:00. I corrected it already. I don't want to keep track, I just want to show in the same row last colour and waiting time (using first hour/time).

inescastelhano
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks, with your idea I got it working!

Cheers,

Inês