Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Supplier Delivery Performance Analysis

Hi

I am pretty new to Qlikview and am having to learn very fast with company changes and new measures (KPI's) - I have a very simple problem - I have 2 SQL tables which are joined ( easy bit ) - I now need to create some variables.  First one is DueDate - ReceivedDate to give a number.  I then want to be able to have a "variable number of days late/early" so that I can then have a percentage of OnTime/Eary/Late from this on selected suppliers.  I have completed this without a problem within Crystal Reports - but would like to have something a little more "BI" ....  ( the %age measures can be per supplier or per selection ( multiple suppliers! ) ) - Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi DV,I have attached a sample of the data from Crystal - Report shows the summary I am trying to acheive.Regards
Steve

View solution in original post

7 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Steve,

Do you have some sample data? One of us from the community can demostrate an example with your sample data. If you dont have - no worries... I'll mock up something as an example.

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

Hi DV,I have attached a sample of the data from Crystal - Report shows the summary I am trying to acheive.Regards
Steve

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Steve,

Please find attached sample QV document. Hope this is what you need. Do let me know if you anything else.

Hope this helps!

Cheers - DV

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Steve,

Have you got this working with my previous example? Let me know if you need more...

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

HI,Yes I managed to see the data and what you have acheived - but I think I need to rethink the data I have.  I am linking 2 tables with the following Load Script;First Table ( One Date Field ), Second Table ( One Date Field ) - The calulation or Dimension that I am after is for the one field from another ....  perhaps I am trying to overcomplicate things ?Steve

Not applicable
Author

Hi DV,I have had a rethink on what I am trying to acheive. So have created a SQL view to make things easier within QV.  The View now shows date calcs and my main goal would be to create an overview of the following ;Supplier, StockCode, Total Deliveries, Early Deliveries, Late Deliveries with %ages.  The days tolerance of early and late would be slider bars at the top so that we can see the effect on haveing a 2 day or 4 day tolerance of late/early.  I will ahve another go and let you know the outcome.

Regards

Steve

Not applicable
Author

I have taken a screen dump of my goal - What I am trying to acheive is with my data analysis.... using a slider scale of days allowed late/early and update the table data below with "Early - more than n Days" or "Late - more than n Days" for each row.I would then need the 2 boxes of stats at the top to be updated to show out of 1520 deliveries, 300 early, 200 late and eventually %ages.Thanks in advance for your help.Steve