Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchronise chart and cross table

Hello,

i want to synchronise a chart with a cross table.

How is it possible ?

The best is to integrate the chart in the table but i don't find to do this.

Thanks for your hlep.

Sophie

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
13 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

>>i want to synchronise a chart with a cross table.

I am not sure what you mean be this. Could you explain in more detail?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I mean when the user use the slide bar on the cross table (A) the slide bar on the chart (B) must move too.

If this it's not possible, i search a workaround but i don't find a correct solution.

Sophie

sunny_talwar

Can you elaborate a little more on your requirement?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ok

i have only 7 places to show the cross table (A), when user slide this cross table to show more informations, i want the chart (B) slide too, to show the same informations between the cross table and the chart.

is it more clear ?

Sophie

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you mean you want to synchronize the scrolling between two sheet objects? There is no simple way to do this. It may be possible to do with an extension.

Or it may be possible to do this with some clever trick using the table design and selections. But you will need to upload a sample with the relevant sheet objects and some representative data. If there are confidentiality concerns, it need not be your actual production data, just some sample information structured in the same way.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, jontydkpi i want to synchronize the scrolling between chart and cross table.

With what extension i can do this ?

Have you got any idea about a workaround ?

Sophie

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have upload an application with example "test.qvw".

Maybe i try an other upload.

Sophie

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I have no suggestions for an extension, but i can look at using selections if you upload a sample.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Do you see my application sample "test.qvw" ?

Sophie