Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RedDead
Contributor II
Contributor II

Table Box Filters and Expression HELP!!!

Hi,

I have a table box where i can have multiple ID's. The multiple ID's are recording where the ID priority has changed. How do i get my table box to show all entries where the ID has had its priority changed?  See example for one ID that has had its Job priority changed.

Thanks

12 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Switch from table box to straight table. Then you can use an expression that shows IDs where count({1}JOB_PRIORITY)>1

RedDead
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your help. Ok, i have switched now to a straight table and added the three fields SK_JOBKEY, JOB_PRIORITY and SK_PRIORITY.

Then under the expressions tab added the expression count({1}JOB_PRIORITY)>1 

This added an additional field to the table all with -1 value and all SK_JOBKEY entries still showing.

Any ideas where ive gone wrong

Thanks

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Maybe

aggr(count({1}JOB_PRIORITY),SK_JOBKEY)>1 

RedDead
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks,

No joy....tried this and it returns exactly the same -1 values just changes the field to aggr(count({1}JOB_PRIORITY),SK_JOBKEY)>1 

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Can you attach a sample qvw or some sample data?

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

I also couldn't make the expression work, so I added a counter field in load script:

MarcoWedel

maybe you can try with:

Count(Distinct Total <SK_JOBKEY> JOB_PRIORITY) > 1

hope this helps

regards

Marco

RedDead
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for this that has now retrieved the data i would expect. Also out out curiosity why on the SK_JOBKEY_CNT field does it always show -1 and how could you hide this field just to leave the remaining 3 fields?

Many Thanks

RedDead
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Marco,

This has also worked and returned data i was expecting. Again out out curiosity why on the SK_JOBKEY_CNT field does it always show -1 and how could you hide this field just to leave the remaining 3 fields?

Many Thanks