cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
everest226
Creator III
Creator III

Table condition

I have a  table. In that table I have dimensition as YEar months so i have all the months of 2016 and expression is count user.

i only want to display top value like jan and sep i have 30 value each i only want to display jan and sep data.

my expression is ( to get data from current year till last month.

Max(Aggr(Count (DISTINCT {<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}, Month-={"$(=month(date#(max({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>}Month),'MM')))"}>} [Authenticated user]),[Date Time]))

robert_mika

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share some sample data with expected output?

everest226
Creator III
Creator III
Author

this is sample, thanks

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

see attached file.

use this as dimension:

=aggr(only({<Employee={'=rank(sum(Salary))=1'}>}Employee),Employee)

hope this helps

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

you can even use this as expression:

aggr(only({<Employee={'=rank(sum(Salary))=1'}>}Employee),Employee)

sunny_talwar

You can try this expression:

Sum({<Employee = {"=Rank(Sum(Salary)) < 2"}>}Salary)

everest226
Creator III
Creator III
Author

So this is the expression of for current year all months till last months . how do i implement your given on this expression

Max(Aggr(Count (DISTINCT {<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}, Month-={"$(=month(date#(max({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>}Month),'MM')))"}>} [Authenticated user]),[Date Time]))

everest226
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks sunny

So this is the expression of for current year all months till last months . how do i implement your given on this expression   top [Authenticated user]) ,,   if [Authenticated user]) has 90 value in 3 months i want all 3

sunny_talwar

I am not sure I completely understand your requirement. Would you be able to provide a sample which is more inline with your requirement and also provide some information about the expected result?

Best,

Sunny