cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Take a look @ this link

Hello Peeps,

Take a look at this link iDashboards can i replicate this on QV? how do i make the hover function work?

Regards

10 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Did you try QlikSense.

Qliksense has those features.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Go to the Object Properties -- Caption tab and add your text in the Help Text field.

You may use transparent text objects with description for mouse-over text in the Help Text area. Overlaying these objects on any other object would simulate the effect of mouse-over text.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Otanzyone,

Wow.. it looks great.. It is built on Adobe Flex Technology using ActionScript etc.

UI Capabilities as demonstrated in iDashboards CANNOT  be replicated in Qlikview.

However you can try with Qliksense, which gives better UI Capabilities but still i doubt whether it can match Adob Flex.

-Ram

senarath
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Qlik Sense has those capabilities but still doubt whether current release is equipped with such features.

I did try out and gave up until another version with improved features come which could be after this year end or so.

thanx

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

You need to explore Qlik® Sense.

Regards

ASHFAQ

syukyo_zhu
Creator III
Creator III

hi,

QlikSense can't run on QMC?

QlikSense and qv11 arent' same product

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Guys what are the limitations of Qlik Sense

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

HI,

QlikSense is different product it will be hosted on its own webpage which is for sure not QMC.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Hi Otanzyone, Every tool has got its own Pros and Cons, Qlikview is not meant for it and Adobe Flex is not a BI Tool. Hopefully in the future in Qlikview Next or QlikSense we might have Rich UI Feature. If you think you got an answer plz. close the thread. - Ram