cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richard_sweet
Contributor
Contributor

Text Conversion to HH:MM:SS

I have a field in my data load "Connected Duration" in format HH:MM:SS however it is being loaded as text. I have tried using interval however it loads the format as seconds only.  Is there a method that can be used to load in script as numerical HH:MM:SS?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes:

Time#([Connected Duration], 'hh:mm:ss')

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes:

Time#([Connected Duration], 'hh:mm:ss')

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You already having same format while connection. After that how Seconds only returns? Can you confirm one more time?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
richard_sweet
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Anil

The connection load as text initially and then when I reloaded with application of interval([Connected Duration], 'HH:MM:SS') is when it returned as only seconds.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Did you try what jonathan suggested? Can you also share the text value of your field how it is coming?

richard_sweet
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Jonathan,

Thanks for the helped  that worked to get the format right, this will help greatly as I start to work on the calculation for averages.