cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbb_lkh83
Contributor
Contributor

The CFO Dashboard (QVW) file

Hi, May I know does anyone still have the the Executive Dashboard "The CFO Dashboard" .qvw file? The version that I've downloaded does not contain this dashboard file in the Qlikview "Example" folder. 

I've attached a picture for easier reference. Thank you so much!!!

The CFO Dashboard.jpg

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I do not recall this app ever having been in our Examples folder, and I have been here almost 15 years now, so I believe you likely picked it up elsewhere, but again, I do not recall ever having seen this, so I am afraid I am of no help in from where it may have come.  Sorry I do not have better news for you.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
jbb_lkh83
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Many thanks for the reply BrettBleess!

At least, there is a reply. It is okay that there isn't such template found. I have already proceed with the tutorial anyhow. It is very nice of you to reply. 15 years is really an admiration.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Well, I apologize, I was only half correct here! 🙂  It was not an example app, it was a demo app, and I did find it after speaking to a coworker, here is the link to it, but it has changed potentially, but it might still help you wrap up your new version...

https://demos.qlik.com/qlikview/ExecutiveDashboardQV

Cheers,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.