Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khasimvali85
Creator II
Creator II

The Document Failed to Load?

Hi Community,

I have a problem in my application whenever the the application opening showing error like "The Document D:\khasim\final.qvw failed to load". my Qlikview version is 11.

The application was crashed and my application data also redused actually may application having above 1GB data now showing 200 MB data. Can i get my data back? and how can i solve the issue?

The attachment is showing error.

Regards,

Khasim.

7 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

Did you check the application is same from there you are opening the QVW file. For data i thing some tables not loaded in the QVW application so check this also.

Regards

Anand

avinashelite

Hi Khasi,

Since your application is in GB's ,  I think your RAM size bit less i guess i.e around 2GB hence its giving that error,

To get the data back you need to reload the app again.

To open the document Go to start up page> here your document will appear > Right click on it and select open with out data this will open the application without data, using the same script reload the app again you will get the data.

avinashelite

relod.png

khasimvali85
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anand,

I have checked already the file is in same path.

Regards,

Khasim.

khasimvali85
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for feedback i have already check my RAM the size is 64GB.maybe your suggestion is another processes to get the old data right?

i have already backup file and replace it works fine, but i need why such issues coming and i wanna find route cause.

Thanks

Regards,

Khasim.

avinashelite

Hi Khasi,

I am not able to open the word Doc you shared can you please paste the error messages here.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Probably the document that reported this error message was corrupted. Did the crash happen while you were saving a reloaded document? Did you interrupt the File Save?

On a QlikView server you can interrupt a reload/save anytime without corrupting the previous version. In QlikView Desktop, you have to be careful: a realod van be aborted, but a store of your document on disk cannot.

Peter