Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jack_Sayam
Employee
Employee

The Symbols in the Bar Chart do not change from Thousand to Millions

fdsfdfddfs.PNG

Even though the value is in the millions the Bar Chart still shows the thousand symbol. The Bar Chart should display the appropriate symbol if it is millions or thousands. The Bar Chart shows the thousands symbol even though the value is in the millions.

My expression is:

money(sum({<Year = , Month=, [Matl Owner Ind]={'1'}>} $(eSales)), '$#,##0;('&'$#,##0)')

Any responses appreciated! THANK YOU!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
achettipalli
Creator
Creator

I tried. But I guess, It could potentially be a bug on Qlikview side.
However It actually displays "M" when we play with big numbers may be 20 million.
like I tried this expression:
money(sum({<Year = , Month=, [Matl Owner Ind]={'1'}>} $(eSales)*5), '$#,##0;('&'$#,##0)')
#multiplied by 5.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Jack_Sayam
Employee
Employee
Author

anyone? thanks
achettipalli
Creator
Creator

Hi, 

I'd like to follow up for the reason. I tried on my machine with similar expression and it worked fine with me.

can you trail around taking out those parameters in Money function?

Good luck!
Avinash

Jack_Sayam
Employee
Employee
Author

Hello! I have tried so many time but I can't seem to do it perfectly. Any recommendations on how to properly edit my expression?

achettipalli
Creator
Creator

Hi!

Expression seems to be fine. Would be great if you could share the .qvw file, may be with sample data.

Jack_Sayam
Employee
Employee
Author

Sure. I have attached the file here! Thank you for the help!

achettipalli
Creator
Creator

I tried. But I guess, It could potentially be a bug on Qlikview side.
However It actually displays "M" when we play with big numbers may be 20 million.
like I tried this expression:
money(sum({<Year = , Month=, [Matl Owner Ind]={'1'}>} $(eSales)*5), '$#,##0;('&'$#,##0)')
#multiplied by 5.
Jack_Sayam
Employee
Employee
Author

Okay! Thank you so much for the analyzing this. I also think it might be a bug as well. Again, much appreciated for the time you spent. This helped me progressed.