Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swapnil_kumbhar
Partner - Contributor III

To achieve Qlikview single sign on in Sharepoint 2013 using Iframes

Hi All,

I want to achieve Qlikview Single sign on in Sharepoint 2013 using Iframes.

Scenario :

Currently i can able to access Qlikview document into Sharepoint 2013 web page using Iframes tag. But while accessing, it will ask first for Sharepoint login credential & then again for qlikview credential. But user wants only one login to be happen. i.e. Sharepoint.

I have made the configuration in IIS. But not able to achieve single sign on. Having problem in integrating qlikview webtickets with sharepoint. not having proper documentation for same.

If anyone have proper documents for this then please share.

Kindly help me to achieve the same.

Regards,

Swapnil

3 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Khilka,

your scenario is very similar to something i am trying to achieve.

Did you ever get this resolved?

Thanks

swapnil_kumbhar
Author

Hi Jessey,

Still i have not found any final solution. But for temporary solution go to below link & see section 'III. SSO between QlikView and “X”'

Link:- http://blog.dbi-services.com/qlikview-tips-and-tricks/

This will Login to sharepoint without asking credentials, It will automatically take current login user credentials.

For final solution, you should have good knowledge of asp.net. Kindly refer following web page. it will help you.

1. An introduction to QlikView Security using Web Tickets

Not applicable

Thanks Khika,

appreciate the advise....i had a read of the SSO between Qlikview and "X". I was wondering, does this work externally? working within the same domain, it all works fine but if my QV server is being accessed from the internet, not sure how this would work and from different browsers.

Regards

Jessey