Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator

To avoid duplicate amount & multiple time repeating

Hi All,

I have a table which is filtered by my selection criteria for compression purpose.

1.) I have a button "show All" which is used to filter the record based on my selection criteria. Let's take my selection was "DAL" it need to show me DAL Charge amount only. If there is no DAL charge amount then it should be left blank or "-". But you see in my above screenshot i am getting some charge amount which are not having DAL charge amount i need to show them blank.

2.) Same SRR No which has DAL charge repeating again. I need to avoid them too.

Below attached my qvw. Please help me to fix this issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Check the SRR Report (New) chart

View solution in original post

18 Replies
sunny_talwar

Checking

sunny_talwar

Change your third last dimension to this

=num(If(Len(Trim(Aggr(Only({1<SRRReport.Charge = P(SRRReport.Charge)>}SRRReport.Charge), SRRReport.Charge, SRRReport.usdamt))) > 0,

Aggr(Only({1<SRRReport.Charge = P(SRRReport.Charge)>}SRRReport.usdamt), SRRReport.usdamt)),'$#,##0.00')

Capture.PNG

This def. resolves your 1st requirement, not sure I understand the second one.... is that resolved also? I don't see the second line anymore, but it could be sorted differently

dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thanx for the quick reply.

You are correct 1'st one is working perfect and good. I am still getting those SRR no are repeating again it's not sorted out. Please see my screenshot.

sunny_talwar

I am not seeing in my version of the app...

Capture.PNG

All my selections are this

Capture.PNG

What am I doing wrong? Check the attached app to see if you are seeing something different

bc-thebruuu
Creator
Creator

Why do you get rid off the Charge Id selection in CTB/teu Expression?

dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

As mentioned above user need for comparison. Please apply this selection criteria and you will see that repeating issue.

Selection criteria:

Year - 2018

Month - 4

SRRSelection - Y

ChargeID - DAL

after applying this selection Click on "Show all " Button. Don't apply selection criteria in Delivery & Origin. Now, It will show DAL charge amount and again it will be repeated in the next line without chargeID & Charge amount which I highlighted in my above screen shot. I want to get rid of that empty one. Don't know why it is coming bring it empty in next line.

Regards,

Dhana

sunny_talwar

Can you re-run the attached dashboard where I have added a new field within SRRReport Table and post it back...

AutoNumber(Origin&Delivery&CustomerName&srrno&eqptype&validFrom&validto&ExpFrDays&ImpFrDays&AllinRate) as key,

dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Sunny, I know it is silly you mean re-run (reload) the file is that correct?

sunny_talwar

Yup