cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bob654321
Contributor
Contributor

Top 20 sorting issue ?

I'm having an issue with displaying the top 20 names in the list. The  names should be sorted based on the total requests count and if the request count is same, sort the names using the last name in ascending order. The issue is the last 2 names are wrong in the list in the attached workbook. How do I sort the names using their last name when the counts are same ?

Labels (3)
27 Replies
bob654321
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have added Ordering_Physician_client_phys_id. There could be multiple Ordering_Physician_client_phys_id values for each physician but the table should only display the lowest value if there are multiple Ordering_Physician_client_phys_id values for a specific physician.

sunny_talwar

When you add Ordering_Physician_client_phys_id... you get two rows for HOCKENBERRY, LESTER M with two different Ordering_Physician_client_phys_id. What would you want to do here?

Capture.png

bob654321
Contributor
Contributor
Author

It should pick up   "P100001499830006" since it has 30 which is the highest total request count for that person's related client phys id. 

sunny_talwar

I think the way everything is structured, we would need to know the dimensions in advance to right the expression here... it would be difficult to come up with an expression which will work in all scenarios.

bob654321
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Sunny!  One last question, I know you created the expression for the Current Rank in the table. How to create the expression for the Prior Period Rank ? 

sunny_talwar

What is your expression for prior period?

bob654321
Contributor
Contributor
Author

This is my expression for Prior Total Requests.

Max({<Ordering_Physician_name = {"=Rank(Max(Aggr(Count(DISTINCT Final_Authorization_Key), Ordering_Physician_name, Ordering_Physician_Specialty_ID)) + Rank(Ordering_Physician_Last_Name)/1E10) <= 20"}>}Aggr(
Count({<fnl_determ_year={$(=Max(fnl_determ_year))},Quarter={"$(='Q' & (purgechar(GetFieldSelections(Quarter),'Q')-1))"}>}DISTINCT Final_Authorization_Key)
, Ordering_Physician_name, Ordering_Physician_Specialty_ID))

sunny_talwar

Do you need the Previous Period Rank for the Physicians which are Ranked top 20 in the recent period?

sunny_talwar

Also, the sample app that you provided, only included data for Q3... would you be able to add Q2 and share?

bob654321
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Yes, i need a Previous period Rank column based on the previous request count.

I've added more quarters and years in the attached workbook.