Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
master_student
Creator III
Creator III

Top 20

Hello Guys,

I would like to create a Top 20 table with those conditions with maximum Nbre de case:

count(if(([Type de cas]='Demande d’information' or [Type de cas]='Réclamation' )and CustCode >= 2 and (Catégorie <> 'Service 1255' and Catégorie <> 'Outil 1255' and Catégorie <> 'Communication interrompue' ),[Code cas]))

The result is now all the rows that has the conditions above

Capture.PNG

any idea how to display only the Top 20

Thanks

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

if(

rank(total

count(if(([Type de cas]='Demande d’information' or [Type de cas]='Réclamation' )and CustCode >= 2 and

(Catégorie <> 'Service 1255' and Catégorie <> 'Outil 1255' and Catégorie <> 'Communication interrompue'

),[Code cas]))

,4 )<=20

count(if(([Type de cas]='Demande d’information' or [Type de cas]='Réclamation' )and CustCode >= 2 and

(Catégorie <> 'Service 1255' and Catégorie <> 'Outil 1255' and Catégorie <> 'Communication interrompue'

),[Code cas]))

)

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

it didn't work, here is the result :

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

try first

rank(total

),[Code cas]))

,4 )

I can't test it, because I don't have your data...

Anonymous
Not applicable

did you activate supress zero values?

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello Robin,

I attached my data to my first query. I need the Top 20 rows with max Nbr de Cas.

Thanks for your help