Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Not applicable

Top / Least 10 in straight table with corresponding total

Thanks Nathan.

But unfortunately I need the other dimension (Product) also, because multiple product will have same category and hence the result is wrong. I tried using rank function in dimension, but didn't get it right. Is there any other way of doing it.?

Also, please let me know how to get least 10 categories. Thanks.

Not applicable

I got it to work for the top 10 with two dimension. Below is the expression which I have used.

'=IF(AGGR(RANK (Total(sum( {<Range= {'0 - 10', '11 - 20'}>} Sales3 ))),Product, Category)<=10,sum( {<Range= {'0 - 10', '11 - 20'}>} Sales3 ))'.

I need to figure out to work it for least 10 now.

Not applicable

Atlast, I got the answer right. I am able to get the Top / Least rank. I have attached the result and hope it helps someone.

Thanks.

Not applicable

Thanks Santhosh... 🙂

nathanfurby
Valued Contributor

Huh?

Highlighted
qvraj123
Contributor II

Re: Top / Least 10 in straight table with corresponding total

Hi All

Can someone please provide some suggestions - i have a similar situation where i have multiple KPIs (measures) coming from fact table and also some are like counts on the dimension tables like count of IDs etc - How do i get a top 1, avg of top 10 and avg of top 20 in a straight table - I do not have any dimensions - the view will be like

KPI   - below can be hard coded as dim values

TOP 1                            

Avg of Top 10  - same calc but for avg of top 10

Avg of Top 20 - same calc but for avg of top 20

Measures

Analyst Rank        -  SUM({<Action={'Open'}> RCounter}                                              

Publications          -  Count(Distinct DocID)                     

Total Access          -    SUM(RCounter)  

Read Summary  -   SUM({<Action={'Open'}> RCounter}   

I know this is not really helpful -- but to start with just looking for some suggestions using pivot or straight table -- thanks a lot for your time