Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Top function in Pivot Table

Hi All,

Can Any One help me to apply Top or First Function to this QV Doccument.

I need all coloumns TOP Ten (10) Records in Case of FileNo ,In case of Amount no ,at every coloumn...

I sending doccument attached .......

Its very urgent

Thanx in advance

Mail me @ ......... dushyant@iconresources.com or dushyant.ntpc@gmail.com

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Could you attach a file showing what are you expecting?

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Gallego,

Please find out the attched doccument at which i want top 10 value in every coloumn of the streight table......

Not applicable
Author

Dear Gallego,

Please find out the attched doccument at which i want top 10 value in every coloumn of the streight table......

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi,

"I need all coloumns TOP Ten (10) Records in Case of FileNo ,In case of Amount no ,at every coloumn..."....this line from your post is not giving a clear idea of what you want. an elaboration could help.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I saw your file, but there isn't clear what are you expecting, I mean, If you want a Top 10 for every column, maybe a Branch could be in a top 10 of the first column but not in the second one.

If you check out my example file, the Branch CHANDIGARH is top 11-12 for the first column, 8 for the second one and 12 for the third, so what will you show in this case?

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gallego,

I need top 10 record in every coloum like in case of file no if chandigarh is having highest no of cases then that should be on top after that another branch ahemadabad may be at no 2 in file no counting so that should be no 2 in rank ...........

by this way i need top 10 record in coloums branch in not associated with this top ten because these coloums are having amount and cases nos.......

Not applicable
Author

okie now simple one ........

i need top ten records based on amount............ 2 nd coloumn........

can you do it for me ...........

Regards,

Dushyant

Not applicable
Author

i need top 10 records based on current month amount .......................

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi,

Goto "Sort" tab. Select your "Current month amount" column from priority llist and promote it to the top. Now select SortBy: "Numeric Valu"-> Descending.

Come to "Presentation" tab. Check "Max Number[1-100]" and put 10 in the value..

Your work is done..........! Hope this is what you want...

Regards,

tresesco